Thursday, May 27, 2010

$9 & up -- Flights Around Australia at 50% OFF

Hey guys,

Check this out, lets go some where and have some fun

$9 & up -- Flights Around Australia at 50% OFF

I have been in bed for a week and if I could wipe this week from my life I would.
Acute Vertigo, every time I move I spin like a fast spin in a washing machine.
Could not stand up with out falling to the left.
MRI scan was good so I am happy about that !

Lots of needles and blood taken.. spent 2 days in the hospital.. can't believe one week has gone by!
I am so happy to be almost well and nothing serious. But I tell you it was a wake up call.
We do not live forever and we are so fragile .... I for one will start living more and taking better care of myself.
How about you?

Love life and yourself
Irene

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jag blir ju orolig, men det farliga är kanske över nu då. Vad är det som hänt dig? Snälla berätta...
kram pia